Deal of the Day: Get groceries at D.H. Lescombes Winery & Bistro
We all need to save a little right now. To help, the Sun-News will publicize a deal a day, mostly restaurants. Subscribe to the Sun-News to ensure you never miss a deal. Send Deal of the Day suggestions to email@example.com.
LAS CRUCES – Don't feel like buying groceries at the supermarket? D.H. Lescombes Winery & Bistro offers grocery items ready for you to pick up and cook at home instantly.
The popular winery and bistro states it is likely to update frequently as it receives new stock daily.
Featured quick-serve items:
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
- Made in-house by chef, includes chicken, carrots, peas and serves 4 people and take home and bake preparations instructions: 1) Cut several vents in the top of the pastry 2) Place on a baking sheet and bake at 400F until bubbly and crust is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Price: $8.99
Homemade Pecan Pie
- Local Mesilla Valley pecans made fresh by our chef. Price: $11.99
Ghirardelli Port Brownie
- House-made with our port wine and Ghirardelli chocolate. Price: $4
D.H. Lescombes also offers produce, dairy, meats, bread and other goods.
D.H. Lescombes Winery & Bistro's new family-style meals are a delicious and affordable way to feed a family of four. It changes the family-style meals daily to keep a fresh and new selection of popular items. These meal kits come fully prepared and ready to serve.
Family-Style Summer Berry Salad for four $30
- Mimosa dressing and gallon of iced tea or lemonade
- Add chicken $8
- Add shrimp $15
- Add salmon $20
Family-Style Pasta New Mexico for four $40
- House salad and dessert
Family-Style Southwest Meatloaf for four $40
- Potatoes, house salad and dessert
Family-Style Grilled Salmon for four $50
- Wild rice, house salad and dessert
All meals are available for carry-out or delivery. To order, call 575-524-2408. For delivery, download the OrangeCrate app.